The Joy of Walking in a Life of Faith. How a simple, everyday action helps us grow.
Subscribe today to get complete access to all articles!
FT interview: One on One with Anna Robbins, the new president of Acadia Divinity College and dean of theology at Acadia University
Being more pedestrian: The simple and profound joy of walking in a life of faith. By Mark Buchanan
The only answer to suffering A theologian tackles the most difficult question of them all. By Ephraim Radner
Former global workers share their story of Chinese detention in new book By Craig Macartney
In each issue
Behind the scenes: Pilgrimage. By Karen Stiller and Bill Fledderus
Talking points: Letters to the editor, Milestones, New audio podcasts, New website posts, New webinar videos
Cross connections: Broken Trust. By David Guretzki (will be online as of May 13)
- Compassion International celebrates 2 million sponsored children
- Focus on the Family focuses on relationship building
- Inspiring ideas
- Indigenous ally toolkit launches
- See Hear Love show growing
- Network focuses on reconciliation and diaspora churches
- Note worthy
By the numbers: Indigenous issues and reconciliation. As National Indigenous Peoples Day approaches on June 21, Canadians remain optimistic but divided on the way forward
Church in community: Serving parents and tots. Evangel Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, transforms its sanctuary into an indoor playground every Tuesday for an average of 85 parents, grandparents, caregivers and children, with delicious snacks included.
At issue: Elections
The October 2019 election is a way Christians can contribute to a healthy society.
The gathering place: Mercy before grace Mercy reclaimed in an age of images and idols By columnist Bruce J. Clemenger (will be online as of June 1)
News from the EFC: Dismay at Quebec's bill on religious symbols. New Quebec director. Preparing for October federal election. And more.
Go with God: It takes a global village Why diverse conversation partners - both living and literary - matter By columnist Carolyn Arends (will be online as of June 8)
History lesson: The Manitoba schools question Can a government stop paying for minority schools? By columnist Kevin Flatt
Religion watch: How much do you know about Sikhism? This religion from South Asia is increasingly common in Canada By columnist James A. Beverley (will be online as of June 4)
Global village By columnist C. David Donaldson
- Supporting Christian publishers
- Addressing Korean independence
- Persecution worsens in China
Books & culture: Reviews (will be online as of May 25)
- Four Gifts: Seeking Self-Care for Heart, Soul, Mind and Strength By April Yamasaki
- Exporting the Rapture: J. N. Darby and the Victorian Conquest of North American Evangelicalism By Donald Harman Akenson
- Face the Waves By Chelsea Amber
- The Pilgrim Year. By Steve Bell
- Artwork by Philip Mix
- Becoming By Michelle Obama
Christ & culture in Canada: Feeding reality hunger: Telling others needs to be backed up with shared community. By columnist John G. Stackhouse, Jr. (will be online as of May 18)