Faith Today is the leading national multimedia vehicle to reach our country’s estimated four million evangelical Christians. We have several ways you can reach our readers with your message:
- our flagship print magazine (average 20,000 copies per issue, each read by an estimated three people)
- this website, FaithToday.ca, which offers leaderboard ad slots (sized 728x90) and tall slots (sized 240x400) – and can insert video and other ad sizes and types within specific articles
- our sister magazine Love Is Moving, which serves young adults and teens (ages 14 to 24) with print issues every two months since January 2016
- our email newsletters including FT Update every two weeks for subscribers
- our new Faith Today classified advertising webpage at FaithToday.ca/Classifieds.
- our sister websites such as Christianity.ca.
All of these are supported by Faith Today blog posts and daily social media streams on Facebook, Twitter and beyond.
Faith Today is published by The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada, the country’s main evangelical association (a registered charity) and member of the World Evangelical Alliance.
Let us take your message to our dedicated audience of Christian decisionmakers and laity.
We offer a wide range of options:
- classifieds – only $22 per line
- digital-only ads – for when you need to get your message out, like, yesterday
- engaging video advertising – catching people on the go
- a fullpage ad in our print magazine (a classic vehicle with a 30-year track record)
- all the way up to a 16-page special supplement (if you want, we can even write and design it for you, subject to your approval of course, and print extra standalone 16-page booklets for later use)
- and more options for every budget.
Explore a variety of advertising options and packages to meet your needs with:
Brian Shephard, Advertising Manager
Tel: 705-222-5025 alias 905-481-4275
Details about advertising are spelled out in our advertiser media kit (PDF includes complete rate card, Sept. 2018). For more details about digital-only advertising or about opportunities specific to Love Is Moving, please contact Brian Shephard.