Faith Today is the leading national multimedia vehicle to reach our country’s estimated four million evangelical Christians, from Anglicans
and Baptists to Pentecostals and Salvationists, and dozens of groups in between. We have several ways you can reach our readers with your message:
- our flagship print magazine (20,000+ copies per issue, each copy read by an estimated three people)
- this website, FaithToday.ca, which offers leaderboard ad slots (sized 728x90) and tall slots (sized 240x400) – and can insert video and other ad sizes and types within specific articles
- our sister magazine Love Is Moving, which serves print and online content to young adults (and youth ministry workers)
- our Faith Today Update email newsletter (twice per month)
- our Faith Today classified advertising webpage at FaithToday.ca/Classifieds
- our online library of back issues for subscribers at FaithToday.ca/Digital.
- our free mobile app.
All of these are supported by regular Faith Today blog posts and podcast episodes, social media streams on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and beyond.
Faith Today is published by The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada, the country’s main evangelical Christian association (a registered charity) and member of the World Evangelical Alliance.
Let us take your message to our dedicated audience of Christian decisionmakers and churchgoers.
We offer a wide range of options:
- classifieds – only $22 per line (print+website) or only $10 per line web-only
- digital-only ads on websites and in e-newsletters – for when you need to get your message out, like, yesterday
- engaging video advertising catching people on the go
- a fullpage ad in our print magazine (a classic vehicle with a track record of four decades)
- all the way up to a 16-page special supplement (if you want, we can even write and design it for you, subject to your approval of course, and print extra standalone 16-page booklets for later use)
- and more options for every budget.
Explore a variety of advertising options and packages to meet your needs with:
Brian Shephard, Advertising Manager
Tel: 705-222-5025 alias 905-481-4275
Details about print and digital advertising are spelled out in our advertiser media kits (PDFs include complete rate cards):
More details about all of these advertising options are available from Brian Shephard.