Faith Today is the leading national multimedia vehicle to reach our country’s estimated four million evangelical Christians. How can you reach our readers?
Reach our readers through:
- our flagship print magazine (average 20,000 copies per issue, with each print copy read by an estimated three people)
- this website, FaithToday.ca, which offers leaderboard ad slots (sized 728x90) and tall slots (sized 240x400) – and can insert video and other ad sizes and types within specific articles
- our sister magazine Love Is Moving, which serves young adults and teens (ages 14 to 24). After two years of being digital-only, it has been available in print every two months since January 2016.
- our email newsletters
- our sister websites such as Christianity.ca.
All of these are supported by our Faith Today blog posts, with exclusive new material usually once per week, and our daily social media streams on Facebook, Twitter and beyond.
Faith Today is published by The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada, the country’s main evangelical association (a registered charity) and member of the World Evangelical Alliance.
Let us take your message to our dedicated audience of Christian decisionmakers and laity.
We offer a wide range of options:
- classifieds – only $22 per line
- digital-only ads – for when you need to get your message out, like, yesterday
- engaging video advertising – catching people on the go
- a fullpage ad in our print magazine (a classic vehicle with a 30-year track record)
- all the way up to a 16-page special supplement (if you want, we can even write and design it for you, subject to your approval of course, and print extra standalone 16-page booklets for later use)
- and more options for every budget.
Explore a variety of advertising options and packages to meet your needs with:
Brian Shephard, Advertising Manager
Tel: 705-222-5025 alias 905-481-4275
Details about advertising are spelled out in our advertiser media kit (PDF includes complete rate card, Sept. 2018). For more details about digital-only advertising or about opportunities specific to Love Is Moving, please contact Brian Shephard.