Faith Today is the leading national multimedia vehicle to reach our country’s estimated four million evangelical Christians, from Anglicans
and Baptists to Pentecostals and Salvationists, and dozens of groups in between. We have several ways you can reach our readers with your message:
- our flagship print magazine (20,000 copies per issue, each copy read by an estimated three people)
- this website, FaithToday.ca, which offers leaderboard ad slots (sized 728x90) and tall slots (sized 240x400) – and can insert video and other ad sizes and types within specific articles
- our sister magazine Love Is Moving, which serves print and online content to young adults (and teens and youth ministry workers)
- our email newsletters including the Faith Today Update (twice per month) and EFC Update (weekly)
- our Faith Today classified advertising webpage at FaithToday.ca/Classifieds
- our online library of back issues for subscribers
- NEW! ask about our exclusive two-month podcast sponsorship.
All of these are supported by regular Faith Today blog posts and podcast episodes, daily social media streams on Facebook and Twitter, and less frequent posts on Instagram and beyond.
Faith Today is published by The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada, the country’s main evangelical Christian association (a registered charity) and member of the World Evangelical Alliance.
Let us take your message to our dedicated audience of Christian decisionmakers and churchgoers.
We offer a wide range of options:
- classifieds – only $22 per line (print+website) or only $10 per line web-only
- digital-only ads on websites and in e-newsletters – for when you need to get your message out, like, yesterday
- engaging video advertising – and now also audio advertising in our podcasts – catching people on the go
- a fullpage ad in our print magazine (a classic vehicle with a track record of more than three decades)
- all the way up to a 16-page special supplement (if you want, we can even write and design it for you, subject to your approval of course, and print extra standalone 16-page booklets for later use)
- and more options for every budget.
Explore a variety of advertising options and packages to meet your needs with:
Brian Shephard, Advertising Manager
Tel: 705-222-5025 alias 905-481-4275
Details about print and digital advertising are spelled out in our advertiser media kit (PDF includes complete rate card). You can also look into our sponsored content options. More details about all of these advertising options are available from Brian Shephard.